Picking Up Your Orders
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, The Composting Network has developed new procedures for visiting our center to pick-up your orders. We thank you in advance for your continued support and cooperation during this time.
Scheduling A Pick Up with Your Vehicle
- Appointments are available 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Please call The Composting Network at 504-206-9298 to schedule a pickup-date and time that is convenient for your schedule.
- Please DO NOT arrive without an appointment. We now require 24 hours in advance notice to execute the transaction and complete our enhanced cleaning and safety measures.
- If for any reason that you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to reschedule.
When You Arrive
- Please park in the main area in front, outside of the building.
- A Composting Network Associate will be ready to assist you.
- Your order will be collected and placed in that area ready for pick-up.
- The Composting Network Associate completing the transaction will be wearing gloves and will maintain a six-feet distance.
- Once your transaction is complete, the Composting Network Associate will email you a receipt for your transaction.
- If there is an issue that you feel needs to be addressed after you leave, please call 504-206-9298. Please DO NOT return back to our location without first calling to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for your continued support, cooperation and understanding during this time!